- Arroz blanco (yo utilice basmati)
- Pescado blanco hervido (bacalao o abadejo, ellos suelen ponerlo ahumado pero no soy una gran fan de ese sabor...)
- Tomate en dados
- Cilantro, huevo y limón para acompañar
Servir acompañado de huevo duro, cilantro y limón.
I love this dishes made with leftovers. A little bit of boiled rice, fish and four other things and we already have a complet meal. This british dish is usually eaten for breakfast, but in Spain it looks more like lunch. It has eastern flavours, and that's because its origin can be found in british colonial India (just like many other dishes we assume are indian and are not traditional at all)
- Boiled rice
- Boiled hite fish (cod or haddock, they use smoked one but I'm not a big fan of smoked flavour so...)
- Diced tomato
- Coriander, boiled eggs and lemon to garnish
Serve garnished with hard boiled eggs, coriander and lemon.